I love Christmas!! It is so fun with kids! Tug asks way to many questions. He is too smart for his own good. Christmas eve night we went to my parents and played bingo and rock band. Most the family was there. I must say that i thought i had some sort of rythm and could play rock band ok but i learned fast that i should stick to my day job and just be a mom!!!(I have the worst record ever played on my brother steve's rock band) Tug thinks he is a rock star and stone dances to the music. It is pretty funny. On Christmas we go to the Whites for breakfast. It was a complete white out going up Weston Canyon. The closed the road it was crazy. We made it through (Josh thinks he can drive through anything)! We were all safe so thats all I can ask for.
Then we go to my parents for Christmas dinner at about 3. It was fun too. Its just nice to be around all the family during the holidays!!



1 comment:
I love Christmas too! It's so fun to be with family!
Tug sure is a Rock Star - he definately did not get that from you! j/k
Post a Comment