Grandma Chris (josh's mom) & Grandma Gwen (my mom) have decided to start teaching the kids how to ski. We went up to Beaver mountain. Chris took Tug and my mom took my nephew Kendrick who is Tug's best bud! They did so good for their first time. It was about the cutest thing I have seen in a while. Thank goodness for grandma's! I am so thankful that me and josh have parents young enough to do this. (He wouldnt be able to learn to ski from me. I think next year I will have the grandma's hold my hand while I go down the hill.)
It was really fun to watch! Tug's favorite thing was when he wrecked. I was in a panic watching him go on the lift but we made it through and now he is going up with grandma and I am at home!! Today he is up there with Grandma Gwen and Amy my sister and my nephew Marshall. He was so excited. That is a big step for me if you dont know me very well. I cant let my kids go anywhere without me there. I worry too much. He kept telling me that it was ok because if he fell today he would be fine because that is his favorite part!! I am so excited that he is having so much fun!!



6 comments:
i can't believe how cute those pix are! it is so fun to see the boys together. they really are best buds!
Yeah you guys looked like you had fun! not as fun as if i were there but whatever!
I love being a grandma! It's the best part of parenting! I've been known to shout out of the car window, "I have the cutest grandkids!" Tug thought it was pretty funny. Maybe crazy is a better word. We'll try to go again on Fri. Maybe we'll take aunt Malorie if she's nice!
My kids won't learn from me either. I couldn't ski if my life depended on it. I am glad to see your family having so much fun.
love ya.
Hey Nat I didn't know you have a blog. Now I can see you more often than once every year in the damn mall. ha ha!! I think that is the coolest thing for both grandmas to do that. By the way your kids are cute little shits!
Post a Comment