Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Deer






















It is so crazy how many deer we see come through the backyard and around town. I didn't see this many deer living in Paradise or Avon and Josh comments on how he has never seen this many deer either. It is crazy. They come through our backyard almost everyday. We love it. The kids think it is the coolest thing ever. On one day we were driving to Walmart and were about 4 block away from our house and we saw three 4 point bucks with four 2 point bucks all together by the side of a house. It is really fun to have them come in the yard so the kids can see them so up close!

2 comments:

Fonzareli said...

First off, let me just say it was so fun to chat with you the other day! Thanks for stopping me and sayin Hey. Now..How freaking cool is that, that you have DEER in your yard!! I just think they are such a graceful and beautiful animal. Your blog is adorable. I am totally adding you to my list!

amy said...

We just saw 2 bucks and a doe in my parents house on the Provo river, one of their legs was broken and it was limping, how sad is that? I guess they just want to chill with the homies down in the valley!