Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beans! Beans! Beans!






















So I decided to learn how to bottle fruits and vegtables this year. My mom planted this awesome garden and said i could have some if i helped her put it up when it was time. It i must say was not fun! We worked on the beans for two days 7 am to 5 pm. I am glad its over and i am glad to have all the beans. Our next adventure will be corn but i will have to let my fingers heal from snaping beans for two days (they are purple)! Thanks mom for teaching me your awesome!

3 comments:

The Summers said...

You guys are troopers! Maybe I could have a jar or two just to make sure you did them right!(JK)

Melissa said...

You totally should have called me. I would have come and helped! I love that picture of you Natalie! Fun times!

bestofthebishops said...

YAY! I am so excited that you have a blog!! I love reading them and seeing all of the pictures. Now I feel like I am a little bit caught up on what's been going on in your life. Your boys are absolutely darling!! You look great, you haven't aged one bit! Not fair.
Keep in touch for sure!
Love, Amy