
Josh met Art while on his mission in Estonia and they will be friends forever. He has came to visit us twice and it is so nice to see him. Josh gets so excited when he comes. It is nice to see Josh act this way sometimes because it doesn't happen very often. At least he doesn't show much excited emotion very often. Art is here studying to be a orthopedic surgeon. He will be in Ohio for three more months then he is done. When he is finished he will practice in Finland. Josh keeps telling me we are going to Estonia soon, so we will see when this happens.



1 comment:
you have such a cute blog. I am so glad to see your family. How the time fly's. I can relate to the very little excitable emotion. I don't think Tyler really has that either. Have a good one, take care,
Heather
Post a Comment