On friday the 24th we went to the pumpkin walk in North Logan with Lindsay and Kendrick. They had alot of fun. Tug's favorite was the Kung Fu Panda pumpkin display! He was really mad the didn't have Tia Lung the mean snow leopard as a pumpkin. I am sure I will hear about it for a couple of weeks since he loves that movie. While we were walking around I tried to get him to look at all the other displays but soon i would catch him wandering off in the direction of the Kung Fu Panda display. There was alot of school kids so Stone was very entertained watching all the kids run around. As soon as I let Stone out of the stroller it was off and running. I couldn't get him to sit still for a picture with Tug. Stone is my little wild man! It is fun to go see all the pumpkin displays and the kids love it.
NYU Law Graduation
12 years ago



2 comments:
Tug's smile in the second picture is hilarious. Very cute pictures.
Nat you look gorgeous in that picture and of course your boys are adorable, sorry we didn't meet up at the mall but the nap was desperately needed.
Post a Comment