Tug started preschool today. His teacher is Rosemary Jones. He loved it and said he had tons of fun. I was a little worried and sad because he is a attached to me and I to him . He was a little worried when he went in and i left but he said they played and he made alot of new friends. Now how am i going to entertain Stone. He was so sad when we were waiting to pick up Tug. He just kept saying his name over and over again. (Hopefully he will nap during that time and I can get something done around the house.) I am so glad preschool went well and he even said he wants to go back. We both made it through so I guess the day was a success!!!
NYU Law Graduation
12 years ago



1 comment:
Your kids are so sweet, the first day of school is always sad. Mine just say "see ya" and in they go. I unblocked my blog and finally updated it. Take care!
Post a Comment